The Homecision.com website (“Website”) is owned and operated by:
Premium Security Inc.
2625 Green Valley Pkwy, Suite 270
Henderson, NV 89014
Premium Security Inc. (“Company”), also known as “PSI Lending,” and “Homecision, powered by PSI Lending” is referred to in this document as the “Company” or “we” or “us” or “our.” You agree and acknowledge that the Company controls and operates this Website from within the United States of America (“US”). This Website provides content for products and services that are available only in the US and the Company makes no representation the services and products that are included in this Website’s content will be made available anywhere outside of the US or in every State within the US (reference the Licensing page within this Website to identify those States in which the Company conducts business).
Access and Changes to this Website
At all times in its sole discretion and without notice to you, the Company reserves the right to:
- Deny your access to, and use of, this Website; and
Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using this Website, you agree and confirm that:
- All other content, services, products, and materials on, or available through, this Website are subject to change without notice to you;
- You have the sole responsibility and liability for your use of this Website and for enabling all resources necessary to use this Website (e.g., hardware, internet connection, power, browser, browser settings, etc.);
- You will only access or use our Website, or transact business with us if you are at least 18 years old;
- You will not use, or attempt to use this Website for any purpose other than conducting mortgage related business with us as a legitimate customer or business partner of the Company that:
- Is any way prohibited or in violation of any law or regulation;
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access to, or interferes with, our network services;
- Introduces any content (e.g., viruses, malware, code, etc.) that is harmful to our Website, intended to disable our network services, impairs or limits our ability to maintain this Website, and/or limits Users from accessing and using our Website;
- Obtains e-mail addresses from this Website, or sends unsolicited content (e.g., advertisements, solicitations, spam, information, communications, schemes, etc.) to emails included in this Website;
- Misrepresents your affiliation or relationship with the Company, whether expressly stated or implied, without first having the express written permission from the Company;
- Misdirects the results of an internet search engine to this Website for anything other than conducting mortgage related business with the Company as a legitimate customer of the Company;
- Misrepresents your true identification and your affiliation with any other organization or person;
- Harms minors in any way by uploading, accessing or transmitting any content that violates all laws related to the exploitation of minors, including but not limited to child pornography, child sexual exploitation or minors engaged in sexual conduct;
- Transmits or uploads content that is harmful, offensive, abusive, defamatory, threatening, violent, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, discriminatory, harassing, or otherwise objectionable;
- Transmits or uploads content that is intended to cause the commission of a crime or other unlawful activities;
- Transmits or uploads content that is intended to cause the commission of a transaction or activity that is violates any regulation or requirement that applies to the Company;
- Causes harm to the name and reputation of the Company;
- Intends to interfere with or seeks a breach of the contract and/or employment agreement between the Company and/or its employees, consultants, contractors, etc.;
- Transmits or uploads any content or images that infringes upon any intellectual property rights, trademarks, copyrights, or infringes upon any party’s right of privacy; or
- Unlawfully transmits or uploads any content that includes confidential, proprietary or trade secret information of either the Company, its customers, or its business partners.
You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for other content providers that may be linked to by this Website. The Company may provide links to third-party content providers as a convenience to the Users. Unless the Company expressly states in writing to the contrary, any linkage to a third-party content provider is not endorsed, approved, sponsored or controlled by the Company and we are not in any way responsible for any of the content accessible to the third-party via this Website. The Company will not be responsible or liable to you or any other person for any damages or claims that might result from your use of such third-party content.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- All content and operations of this Website are protected by various intellectual property laws and these rights are owned by the Company, its licensors, or its content providers (such content includes, but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, products, tools, services, interfaces, web source code, URLs, etc);
- By using, viewing, or downloading content made available through this Website, you do not acquire any ownership rights to that content; and
- You will not replicate, alter, publish, or duplicate in any way, or attempt to replicate, alter, publish, or duplicate any of the content of this Website.
User Comments, Suggestions, Reviews and Testimonials
User IDs and Passwords
Certain areas or features of this Website may be restricted to users who have obtained a user identification and password by completing a registration process described on this Website. Please be sure to protect and maintain the confidentiality of any user identification, password, or other identifying information you may obtain in connection with your use of this Website. You agree to notify the Company immediately if you believe your user identification, password or other identifying information has been lost, stolen, or otherwise compromised. You also acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all damages or claims that may arise from any access to or use of this Website by any person to whom you have provided your user identification, password or other identifying information, or by any person who has obtained such information from you, including, but not limited to, any access to or use of this Website that may occur after you have notified us that your user identification, password or other identifying information has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised.
Privacy and Security
For information on how the Company uses and protects the personal information that you may provide through this Website, please visit our Security & Privacy page.
- In violation of copyright and other laws of the United States, as well as applicable state laws, and may be subject to penalties; and
- Responsible for damages caused to the Company.
THE WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE WEB PAGE CONTENT OR ITS USE THEREOF. THE WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND COULD BECOME INACCURATE BECAUSE OF DEVELOPMENTS OCCURRING AFTER THEIR RESPECTIVE DATES OF PREPARATION OR PUBLICATION. THE COMPANY HAS NO OBLIGATION TO MAINTAIN THE CURRENCY OR ACCURACY OF ANY WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT, AND SHALL NOT BE, RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESULTS OF ANY DEFECTS THAT MAY EXIST IN THIS WEBSITE OR ITS OPERATION. AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE, THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (A) THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR OR ANY OTHER USER’S REQUIREMENTS; (B) ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (C) ANY DEFECTS IN THIS WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU AGREE THAT YOU, AND NOT THE COMPANY, WILL BEAR THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL SERVICING, REPAIR, CORRECTION OR RESTORATION THAT MAY BE NECESSARY FOR YOUR DATA, SOFTWARE PROGRAMS OR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT BECAUSE OF ANY VIRUSES, ERRORS OR OTHER PROBLEMS YOU MAY HAVE AS A RESULT OF USING OR VISITING THIS WEBSITE.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ERROR, INACCURACY, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE OR COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER PROBLEM, THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE OR THE WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION ALLEGING BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. YOU AGREE THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE EVEN IF WE OR OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. HOWEVER, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, IN ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OF WEB PAGE CONTENT THEREON.
Calls and Information Sharing
By submitting your contact request for a loan product, you are consenting to be contacted by one or more affiliates and by our mortgage partners by telephone (on a recorded line), automated calling, pre-recorded calling, text message, email, fax, telephone or any means, even if you have opted in to the National Do Not Call List, any state equivalent Do Not Call List or the internal Do Not Call List of any company. You understand that the Affiliates and Partners may maintain the information you submitted to us even if you decide not to use their services. In the event you no longer want to receive communications from an Affiliate or Partner, you agree to notify the Affiliate or Partner directly. You can opt-out of various contact methods here.
Application of Additional Terms
Agreement to Provide Accurate Information
In making a loan inquiry, application or in entering into any other transaction or request for information on this Website, you agree to provide accurate, true, current, and complete information upon which the Company may rely.
Your Cooperation Needed
The Company generally begins processing your application (which may include ordering an appraisal, credit report, title commitment and other necessary items) upon the submission of a full and complete application. If you submit an application, you agree to cooperate in the application process (including submitting all required documentation in a timely manner) and if needed, to obtain information the Company may need from third parties such as your bank, employer, current mortgage company, etc. In addition, you agree to notify the Company of any changes in any information submitted in connection with your application.
While the Company will use all of its reasonable efforts to have your application fully processed and closed on or before any applicable rate lock expiration date (if any) and/or anticipated closing date, some process are not under our control. For instance, the Company cannot be responsible for delays in loan approval or closing due to: the untimely receipt of an acceptable appraisal; the untimely receipt of required documentation; your existing home not selling; matters disclosed by a title commitment or survey; any other matters beyond the Company’s reasonable control.
Deposit and Refund Policy
When you submit a loan application, the Company will begin to process your application and, as a result, will advance on your behalf costs for certain third-party expenses. If you do not fully cooperate in or complete the application process (including submitting all required documentation in a timely manner), choose to withdraw your application, or choose not to close the transaction for any reason, you may be required to pay for some or all of the Company third-party costs. Please review your deposit agreement for details specific to your loan application.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Disclosures and Licenses
For disclosures and licensing information please visit our State Licenses Page.
The Company is committed to protecting copyrights and expects you to do the same. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any material used or displayed on the Company infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. If you believe that any material on www.HOMECISION.com infringes a copyright, or any valid intellectual property right, please provide the following information to the Company’s DMCA Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on www. www.HOMECISION.com are intended to be covered by a single notification, a complete list of such works and details or descriptions as to their locations within the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please provide this information to the Company’s DMCA Agent, who can be reached as follows:
Premium Security Inc.
2625 N Green Valley Parkway
Henderson, NV 89014
Due to IT concerns, attachments cannot be accepted on notices sent via email. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding their disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us:
Premium Security Inc.
2625 N Green Valley Parkway
Henderson, NV 89014
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. Any complaints or concerns about the Company’s employment practices may be directed to the Director of Human Resources at 877-612-6972.