For California Consumers: you may have the right under applicable law to make certain requests about your personal information, and how that information is shared. For example, we may share information with your consent or as necessary to service or process a financial product or service that you request or authorize. We will also limit the sharing of information about you with our affiliates to the extent required by the State of California.
Your rights include:
Personal information we collect for marketing purposes includes personal identifiers, select information from customer records and purchasing history.
- Request disclosure of use or sharing: You have the right under applicable law to request a copy of the following regarding your personal information:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- Request deletion of personal information: You have the right under applicable law to request that we delete your personal information (subject to certain exceptions).
- Right to object to sales: We do not sell or share your personal information with third parties (excluding service providers, facilitating transactions, legal purposes, and other such circumstances). Therefore, the right to object to sales is not applicable.
You can exercise one of these rights by contacting us through this Site, or by calling us at 877-612-6972.
IMPORTANT NOTE: these rights under California law do not apply to information that we collect or obtain in connection with your application for a financial product or service or in the course of providing you with financial services.